Welcome to this year's One World, One Heart magical giveaway event starring bloggers from around the world! Thank you so much for deciding to stop by myStoryART for a visit today.
Organized by Lisa Swifka, as a way for bloggers to connect with other bloggers from all corners of our wonderful world, this fifth and final year for the One World, One Heart Giveaway event promises to be the best yet!!
If you are a blogger and you'd like more information about how you can participate in this world wide event, just drop by Lisa's blog to read the "rules and regs" . Many words of thanks and appreciation go to Lisa for all the work, time and effort she has put into this event over the past five years. It is truly a gift of love on her part.
**************************************If you are a first time visitor to my blog, allow me to introduce myself and give you an idea of what you can expect to find, see or do during your visit to myStoryART.com.
My name is Sharon House and I'd like to invite you to sample many of the delicious "goodies" you can discover buried in 130+ posts you can find on my blog. Tasty morsels such as...
- Entering your name for a chance to win the special giveaway gift I have selected for this year's One World, One Heart event.
- Wise woman tales and other delightful, intriguing stories
- Art projects to inspire you
- Hands on projects for all levels of artistic talent
- Tips, techniques and ideas you can use in your art
- Tutorials you can download or request
- Much, much more to delight the eye, tickle your funny bone and stimulate your creativity
|(Retail value $25.00)
Here's how to enter this Giveaway.
It's very simple! Leave a comment on THIS POST along with your email address and a link to your blog (I'd like to return the favour and stop by for a visit to your blog) The draw will take place on February 17 and I will post the winner's name here on my blog.
**A gentle reminder... you must be a blogger and have your own blog in order to enter the draw.**
Thanks for stopping by today. I sincerely hope your enjoy your visit and come back again soon!